Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Work & Travel Abroad


I was thinking of titling this post "One Night In Bangkok", but I'll save that for another post.

Not a whole lot to report right now.

Let's see:

Sunday afternoon I flew to Bangkok on business (I'll have a whole post about that later, with pics & video and what not)

Monday I was at the fabrication vendor in Bangkok all day and I flew back late Monday night. I didn't truly get to sleep until about 1:30 am.

Tuesday I got up pretty darn early and had a VERY long day. I feel like I am way behind on things and I dropped the ball on one particluar thing I really needed to get done (and I am STILL not done with it yet. I hope to finish it this evening). The upside to the whole day was a fantastic dinner at Bella Pizza at Robertson Quay (again - I'll do a whole post on that later).

Today - got up late, but I had a pretty good day problem solving and (I hope) averting a couple of crises (and STILL not getting my project from the day before completed). I had a love futo-maki (spelling?) roll at a Japanese restaurant near the hotel with my colleague Adela. Talked to my folks on Skype. Now I am finishing this blog, working on some drawings and waiting for Seth to call me before I go to bed.

I think that's it for this one folks. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment